Water St, New York, NYUnit 3102
Standing elegant and high, this unique statement of modern living is also a mainstay in the neighborhood. Originally built in 1971 as an office building, 200 Water was inspired by the principles of International Style of design championed by Philip Johnson, and was deliberately set back to allow for enhanced light and views.
- Washer: In BuildingThis apartment is equipped with a washer and dryer
- ElevatorUse an elevator and spend less energy climbing the stairs
- DoormanDoorman is present 24/7 or part-time in the building
- Buzzer / Wireless IntercomKnow when your guests are coming with installed wireless intercom
- Hardwood FloorsThis apartment features hardwood floors