Life at Water Street promises stunning city and waterfront views that take your breath away. This 32-story Emory Roth & Sons-designed building is best known for its oversized residences and iconic 50' high digital clock created by Rudolph de Harak. Located across from the Seaport and steps from the chic eateries on quaint, cobblestoned Stone Street, Water puts residents in immediate proximity of...
- Washer/Dryer In UnitThis apartment is equipped with a washer and dryer
- ElevatorUse an elevator and spend less energy climbing the stairs
- DoormanDoorman is present 24/7 or part-time in the building
- Wheelchair AccessibleEasy access to the building and apartment for guests in wheelchairs
- Hardwood FloorsThis apartment features hardwood floors