Water St, New York, NYUnit 2616
Life at Water Street promises stunning city and waterfront views that take your breath away. This 32-story Emory Roth & Sons-designed building is best known for its oversized residences and iconic 50' high digital clock created by Rudolph de Harak. Located across from the Seaport and steps from the chic eateries on quaint, cobblestoned Stone Street, Water puts residents in immediate proximity of fine dining and shopping. The address is also two blocks from the Fulton Street transit hub and adjacent to the Financial District. Standing elegant and high, this unique statement of modern living is also a mainstay in the neighborhood. Originally built in 1971 as an office building, 200 Water was inspired by the principles of International Style of design championed by Philip Johnson, and was deliberately set back to allow for enhanced light and views.
- Washer: In BuildingThis apartment is equipped with a washer and dryer
- ElevatorUse an elevator and spend less energy climbing the stairs
- DoormanDoorman is present 24/7 or part-time in the building
- Buzzer / Wireless IntercomKnow when your guests are coming with installed wireless intercom
- Wheelchair AccessibleEasy access to the building and apartment for guests in wheelchairs
- Hardwood FloorsThis apartment features hardwood floors