Opal Ave, Redwood City, CA
A true gem!
A true gem! This outstanding split-level vintage home combines the enduring charm of yesteryear with the ease of contemporary styling. Located in the sought-after Mt. Carmel neighborhood of Redwood City, this three bedroom, one and half bathroom property is perfect for entertaining and relaxing. The home's open design features sunlit rooms, honey-colored oak floors, an expansive kitchen, and an absolutely stunning large backyard filled with many varieties of flowers and trees. Situated on an oversized lot, this home is part of a peaceful residential area featuring traditional properties built in the 1930s and 40s. Neighbors take pleasure in the friendly, quiet atmosphere, yet can easily stroll to nearby Stafford Park or to one of the boutiques and restaurants in downtown Redwood City. Don't miss a chance to own a property in this highly coveted area.
- Washer: In UnitThis house is equipped with a washer and dryer
- Hot TubAfter a hard working day unwind in a private or shared hot tub
- ParkingParking space is available for your convenience
- FireplaceEnjoy warmth and glow from wood or gas burning fireplace
- Air ConditioningStay comfortable during warmer season with installed air conditioning
- Wheelchair AccessibleEasy access to the house for guests in wheelchairs
- Hardwood FloorsThis house features hardwood floors