4222 SW Spokane St, Seattle, WA
Fresh and naturally well-lit 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom townhouse in vibrant community. Conveniently nestled between the Admiral Junction and Alaska Junction, it’s close to numerous restaurants, parks, shops and entertainment, and a short ride to freeways or water taxi. 1550 sq. ft. home features two levels of living space with tall ceilings, hardwood flooring throughout the main level, and a kitchen with quartz countertops. Third level is a private roof-top deck, great for entertaining. No smoking. Pets are negotiable on a case-by-case basis. $2700 / month, 1 month fully refundable security deposit. Utilities not included, but are shared with lower unit (300 sq. ft. commercial space).
- Washer: In UnitThis townhouse is equipped with a washer and dryer
- HeatingInstalled heating will always keep you warm
- Hardwood FloorsThis townhouse features hardwood floors
- Smoke DetectorSmoke alarm is installed for your safety
- Carbon Monoxide DetectorCarbon monoxide detector is installed for your safety